Business Value Dashboard design using Adobe suite

Business Value Dashboard design using Adobe suite

I am placing this idea for BVD here, as I was unable to find a dedicated IE section and BVD is part of the Operations Bridge suite.

I am receiving the request from our customer base to support/have integration options with more than only Microsoft Visio to build BVD User interfaces/dashboards.

Typically, an User Experience (ux) designer works with other tools than Visio, like for example the Adobe suite. I think getting support for/integrations with the common tool used in the UX community will make BVD feasible/appealing for a much bigger customer population.

3 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Nick,

I understand the request, because MS Visio is not that wide-spread anymore other than among architects.

It would however be good to specify exactly what your customers have, because Adobe Suite is a rather large set of tools.

Regards,

Ben

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your feedback. 

Based on what I learned so far from one of our customers; the two applications which seems to be most appealing to take on would be Adobe XD or Illustrator

Ivory
New Member.

Hi @Nick Ebert 

In addition, I would like to add that MS Visio is also limited in terms of visual designing. As a UX Designer the BVD could help me to quickly develop a front-end and visualise data and it would be wonderful if I could use the tools I am already using such as Adobe Illustrator or other prototyping tools like Adobe XD, InVision and Sketch.

Currently, the target user for the BVD are probably architects or business/information annalists. But by lowering the threshold for using other tools, it could really open up for other users especially visual or UX designers!

Best, Ivo

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.