Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION

Compare different monitor elements in the same graph in PMI

Compare different monitor elements in the same graph in PMI

0 Votes

Currently, PMI allows for comparing metric values of only the same metric element.  For example it is possible to compare interface A bytes in, on system A with interface A bytes in, on system B.  It is not possible to compare interface A bytes in, on system A with interface B bytes in on system B.  The metrics provide similar numbers, but there is no mechanism to compare them currently in PMI on OBM.

It is possible to graph the same metric for interface A and interface B on system A.  It should then be possible to have a graph of two different interfaces on two different systems.

Tags (1)
3 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Mel, which version of OBM are you referring to and can you please share a screen shot of what you are trying to achieve?

Thanks & Regards,

OpsBridge IdeaX Moderator

Mel Farber Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I am using OBM 10.70 on Linux.  The screen shot would be similar to viewing two (or more) different interfaces from a single device in the same graph, which is doable now.  I just want to extend that functionality to two (or more) different interfaces from two (or more) devices.

With a single device I can just keep adding metrics, but that is not a facility when comparing two CIs.

Thanks,

Mel

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.