Make Database Schema (Guide) available for OMi like it is for OMl / OMu

Make Database Schema (Guide) available for OMi like it is for OMl / OMu

Make Database Schema (Guide) available for OMi like it is for OMl / OMu.

Logging this here per the MicroFocus support group::

Hello xxx,

I hope you are doing great.

My name is xxx and I will continue assisting you on this case. I checked in our documentation and unfortunately, as xxx mentioned, there is no information available for Database Schema or details about OMi DB tables, the only information available is what you can see in OMi Database Guide. I talked to an upper level and he confirmed this situation.

What you can do is open a new “Idea” mentioning that it can be useful to have detailed information about OMi DB Schema, this can be done in the following link: https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Operations-Bridge-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/OpsBridge_Idea_Exchange

That’s the new way to handle the Enhancement Request. Please let me know if you have any other question.

6 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: New Idea

could you describe in detail why this is needed? OMi exposes some of its data through various REST webservice interfaces, is that not sufficient?

Thanks & Regards,

Mamta

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Under Consideration

For OpsB Container with central COSO data store, we plan to provide the database schema documentation in the upcoming releases. However, for OBM classic, we are not able to define a timeline, even though we are open to the idea of providing the schema documentation.

Thanks & Regards,

Moderator, OpsB IdeaX

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @NetCodeMan , please refer to my last comments, we already have the documented schema available for COSO data lake. Does that meet the requirement?

Thanks & Regards,

Moderator, OpsB IdeaX

Acclaimed Contributor.. KAKA_2 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

@Mgoyal - Idea does not mention anything about classic or Containerized version of OMi. Personally i am looking it for classic version of OMi.

-KAKA-

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.