Multiple select of CI's in Assign & Deploy

Idea ID 2818384

Multiple select of CI's in Assign & Deploy

0 Votes
HI,
why there is possibility to select multiple CI's in :

OPERATIONS BRIDGE MANAGER 2019.11 | Build: 10.82.008.007 and higher, in options of OBM -->

Administration->Monitoring->Management Template & Aspects -> Configuration Item -> Search in displayed CI's

with using for example a delimiter ; or |.
In future we will need to deploy aspect/policy on different CI's, and just pasting a prepared list with delimiter is more simple that scrolling and marking with CTRL or SHIFT and mouse click.
2 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

Have you looked at our CLI - "opr-assign" to perform such operation using a script or using node group.

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Operations_Bridge_Manager:2020.05/Clioprassign

Thanks & regards,

Mamta

Visitor..
Visitor..

Hi Mamta,

I know about the possibilities within CLI, but i would like to have the same possibility to have in GUI. Since if i work via GUI makes no sense to go via CLI and run a my based script to deploy it to multiple servers. As mentioned a delimiter separated list via GUI would be a good way to make possibility to work without any problems within GUI. Doesn't make sense to do one thing via GUI and rest via CLI since it only prolongs the work. 

Lukas 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.