Idea ID 2704690
SAP recommends memory metrics which are not available on Linux as of today .
The request is to have Linux metrics taken from /proc/meminfo:
In addition, the following calculated metric:
- TOTAL FREE MEMORY = (MemFree+Cached-Shmem)-(SwapTotal-SwapFree)
Status as of today:
- GBL_MEM_FREE = MemFree + SReclaimable + Cached(Cached is not included if cachemem = user in parm file. Default is cachemem = free)
- GBL_MEM_FILE_PAGE_CACHE = Cached
- GBL_SWAP_SPACE_USED = SwapTotal – SwapFree
- Shmem is not used in any metric calculation
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.