Operations Agent support for SLES 15

Operations Agent support for SLES 15

Hello,

We have a number of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 in our environment and are expeting the numbers to grow and we need Operations Agent support for it.

Regards,
Tijan

12 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Accepted

gero_1 Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

What does accepted mean, regarding a timeline?

Will the ER be realized in a month, 6 month, or even longer- when will somebody work on it ?that are the infos a customer needs. 

I had created a case for this issue https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/case-manager/SD02424115, where the customer already had done most part's of the development, so for a Lab it should not be a biggy.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi gero_1,

In general, the accepted status means that the request will be implemented within next 2 releases of the product and thats the maximum. for this specific idea, I will ask the team for more specific timelines, if possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Moderator, OpsB IdeaX

Regular Contributor.

Hello Mgoyal,

thank you for the info, can you ask the team as well, where the releaseplanning can be found.

GG

Regular Contributor.

Could you get more infos regarding timelines and the release-planning as well?

Regular Contributor.

Hello Mgoyal,

now more than two weeks passed by, could you find the release planning somewhere, so that we might ckeck it regarding a time line and the release planning?

Thanks & Regards,

GK

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

This is planned for our upcoming release of Agent in May 2019.

Thanks & Regards,

Moderator, OpsB IdeaX

Regular Contributor.

Hi Moyal,

thank you so much, and do you have the link to the release planning for us as well?

With that we could estimate when an ER is completed for futur accepted ER's

Thanks & Regards,

GK

Regular Contributor.

Hi Moyal,

again, can I have the  link to the release planning for us as well?

With that info, I could avoid this very slow Q & A in the future.

GK

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.