OpsBridge Page re-size

OpsBridge Page re-size

0 Votes

In OpsBridge Manager, create a new Page in My Workspace.  Create a Vertical Split, with a multi-tabbed Dashboard in top pane.  If Dashboard has several rows (example 5), it is fairly large and occupies too much real estate on the page - you need to resize in order to see the lower pane of the Page (drag divider bar).   Saving the Page in the re-sized configuration produces no error, however next login the page reverts to original size and needs to be manually re-sized to be usable again.  Other Pages without  a multi-tabbed top pane *do* save correctly for next session if re-sized.  "Save" function seems to not work only for multi-tabbed pages in top.

I opened a support case but was told it was already reported and will not be fixed, then it was suggested to open an exchange idea.

Original KB case - QCCR8D50762    (https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM02615017)

Support Case (SD02456365)

3 Comments
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Could you share a screenshot of the layout you created? Based on your description, I could not reproduce the observed behavior.

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Delivered

The functionality as described seems to work find in the current release.   Perhaps the reported defect got fixed in an updated version.

EricBuckwalter Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

attached is screen capture.  Top Pane is a multi-tabbed layout which appears to be causing the issue.

This is OMi v10.63 (build 201) on LINUX.

==

0610_Dashboard_example.PNG

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.