When logging in to OBA Admin UI, there is no feedback nor work-in-progress indication to the user at all:
- Login with a valid user + invalid password ==> no feedback that it failed
- Login with a invalid user + any password ==> no feedback that it failed
- Login with a valid user + valid password ==> no feedback that it OBR is actually working on the login (until it succeeds which may take some time)
Therefore please bring back the login feedback and work-in-progress indication (as it was in previous versions of OBR)
Benefits / Value
This idea / fix-request is benefitial because:
- to improve Bad user experience, as this is anoying everytime a user logs in to OBR.
- Industry standards is to provide such login-indication and failed login-feedback. (other MF tools and earlier versions did this)
- In large OBR environments, even a successful attempt take long time. So it is important to understand if the system is still working or if it was a failed attempt
- Bring back the login feedback and work-in-progress indication (as it was in previous versions of OBR)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.