SiteScope Integration Support with HashiCorp Vault

Idea ID 2801244

SiteScope Integration Support with HashiCorp Vault

0 Votes

My company is migrating to a new standard pwd vaulting solution, HashiCorp. Does SiteScope support this platform or has any plans to support this platform?

4 Comments
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

We do not support integrations into HashiCorp Vault for credential managent of SiteScope today.  Is your request to for such a integration, similar to SiteScope's integration with CyberArk, or is your request for some specific monitoring of HashiCorp Vault application? 

Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

The current cyberark integration is not efficient, as we've seen a big performance hit, when testing.  Whether it's the cyberark agent or it's how SiteScope is using agent, I cannot leverage this integration. We are removing it from our setup. This is now causing us to manually manage our 90 day pwd change requirement. My company is also venturing away from CyberArk to Hashicorp, hence my request for  a new integration.

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Thanks for the feedback.  We have several customers using the CyberArk integration, but have not heard any complaints about performance.  Can you provide any details about the performance issues you've encounted with CyberArk?  Perhaps send them direcly as to not clutter this idea stream.  

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.