Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.

new Ops Connector integration to support OneView 4.x

new Ops Connector integration to support OneView 4.x

Currently we are using Ops Connector (integration) for OneView 2.02, which supports only OneView up to version 3.0

Recently we have OneView upgraded to 4.x

Please have new Ops Connector integration pack ready for new OneView 4.0

Ref: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/document/-/facetsearch/document/KM01695602

12 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Honored Contributor.. AnthonyRab Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Hi,

I agree this Connector is having at least a year late...

Had to wait very long time to get the v3 ...

In v3, Connector provided only few CIs while the uCMDB discovery for Oneview did bring much more (useful node CIs)...

Hope it is better now and more aligned betwen MF tools versions...

rgds,

Anthony

Frequent Visitor.. francesco
Frequent Visitor..

We need support for Oneview 4.1 within the end of the current year.

Thanks

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

I need supporto for my customer

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Accepted

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Get in touch with me on this via my email anmol.rastogi@microfocus.com. We have bits ready and anyone in urgent need to deploy in their environment, i can provide the bits. The release we are looking in May.

Established Member.. Ajay Kumar
Established Member..

Hello Anmol,

I think One view 4.2 is latest version. 

Could you please confirm hotfix that you have, does it support s both One view versions 4.1 and 4.2 ? . 

Awaiting your early response.

thanks

Established Member.. Ajay Kumar
Established Member..

Could you please confirm.

With current HF availability, we only support 4.1 version and 4.2 version support is targeted for August 2019 release.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.