Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

CP developmet using CDE - metrics selection from different Opertiaons Agents (different OS)

Hello All,, 

my technical question was around the understanding of the technique to add metrics to a custom CP using the CDE tool, when I can’t retrieve all the interesting metrics from a unique Operations Agent, because of I’d like to create a CP with metrics dedicated to different OS (for example, Windows and Linux OSs).

I asking this question because when I start to use the CDE graphic interface, the first step is the node selection as metrics source, so if a select a windows node a can’t retrieve metrics for Linux OS or if I select a Linux node I can’t retrieve Windows metrics.

Is there a technique using the CDE graphic interface to select both Windows metrics and Linux metrics for a unique custom CP?

Thanks!

Daniele Possamai

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: CP developmet using CDE - metrics selection from different Opertiaons Agents (different OS)

Hi Daniele,

Though not via the Content Designer, this is possible as part of CDE Advanced use case - using the CDE toolkit.

You could leverage the primary CP created using the Studio for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Vineetha

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.