Jeevitha Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

How to include RTSM Views in OBR other than default SM_PA and SM_SIS views

Dear Team,

In our environment ,we are planning to include certain views of RTSM in OBR with CI attributes.

Please let me know how to proceed

0 Likes
4 Replies
Super Contributor.. Nithyaraj Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: How to include RTSM Views in OBR other than default SM_PA and SM_SIS views

Hello

If topology source configuration done with OMi then you can create a business service view in OMI RTSM and it will automatically sync to OBR.

Thanks

Nithyaraj.E 

Thanks& Regards
E.Nithyaraj.
If you can dream it, you can do it......
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

In order to include collections from custom views into OBR, an ETL content extension must be authored - including collection policies to bring in data from the custom views.

An example content extension illustrating the same is available on ITOM Marketplace - https://marketplace.microfocus.com/itom/content/obr-rtsm-extension-content

It also has the content source artifacts packaged within (which you could choose to extend further as need be) and an accompanying user guide that gives details about the package.

Thanks & Regards,

Vineetha

Honored Contributor.. HPMST Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

HI Vineetha,

I have some views in OMI RTSM this views created based on display name creiteria and I want to Sync this Views in OBR to be able to generate reports  for the CI's. How can I do this?

thansk alot for your suppor.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. HPMST Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

HI Vineetha,

I checked the content extention that you sent to me but it is not provide what exactly I need what I need 

1- populate the OBR buiness services / Business Services groups with mine

2- populate the OBR with the views I created in OMI RTSM ( I create some views based on the hostname of the servers )

thanks alot for your reply 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.