(OBR) Support Tip: OBR 10.31.P1 - Epoch date showing for last OA collection in non-US English locale
We are aware of an issue in OBR 10.31.P1 (patch 1 for OBR 10.30/10.31) where the last collection timestamp for Operations Agents is not displayed correctly if the browser's OS locale is NOT US-English. Forcing the language in the browser does not help either.
We'll be working on fixing this issue (QCCR8D104645) - meanwhile, if the date is important to you then for now you will have to use a US-English locale in order to see the timestamp in the correct format.
Alternatively, the same information can be obtained from the Postgres dwabc database using the following SQL:
SELECT hostname, CASE WHEN connection_status = 1 THEN 'OK' ELSE 'Failed' END connection_status, CASE WHEN collection_status = 0 THEN 'OK' ELSE 'Failed' END collection_status, last_collection FROM dict_pa_ds ORDER BY last_collection
Here's a more detailed workaround:
For browsers other than Chrome set the format using the OS configuration utility to 'English (United States)' under the Region -> Format settings and restart the browser.
In Google Chrome the display format is independent of that configured for the OS.
To change the option to a format that works around this issue:
- Go to Chrome Options (3 vertical pips in the top right hand corner)
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Show Advanced Options.
- Under Language, click on Language and input settings…
- Click Add and choose English (United States) and add it to the existing list.
- Click on the 3 pips against English (United States) and 'Move to the top' of the existing list.
- Relaunch chrome.
- The last poll should now display, albeit in the slightly strange US format.