Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Manjunath_J Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Pre-requisites for SAP Reports in OBR

HI Experts,

Can anybody help me to get the pre-requsites document for SAP report in OBR.. Also i can see the pre-requsites in the document but im confused that only those pre-requsites is enough to configure or do we need to do the any specific configuration after deploying the Content Pack..

Regards,

Pranav R N

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Pre-requisites for SAP Reports in OBR

Hello Manjunath_J,

I can tell that you are confused because it is difficult to understand your question and exactly what you would like to know.

For installing SAP BO that is included with the OBR software, the prerequisites that are documented within the installation guide should be sufficient.  This is for all Content Packs that are included with the product.

If you have other Content Packs or Custom Content Packs, then this may have other requirements.

If you are only talking about the Content Packs that come with the product, then all of the prerequisities are included within the documentation.

Regards,

Mark

---
Mark Butler
Micro Focus SW Support Engineer
https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.