Commander Commander
Commander

APM 9.30 -Diagnostics integration issue

We have APM 9.30 and Diagnostics 9.30,  but i dont know how to create certificate between APM and Diagnostics . Help pls. And If can, give me pls instruction with detailed steps.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

as you can see from the screenshot, the event integration failed.

this integration requires certificate - you are correct. your issue is that APM9.30 doesnt have event channel any more.

please read the Diag integration guide and you will find that event channel needs to be integrated with OMi10.x with detailed steps.

0 Likes
Commander Commander
Commander

Hi Asaf,

As far as I know, OMi doesn't have any variants to integrate to Diagnostics directly.
If I understood you correctly, OMi should be firstly integrated with APM.
And after that when integrating Diagnostics with APM it will successfully run opcactivate between APM, because OMi has been already integrated and event channel is available?

Am I correct?
Best regards,
Artsiom Rudenia.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

you are correct in only 1 thing - Diag cannot integrate with OMi.

Diag must integrate with APM. this will provide topology and metrics. as for events, you can integrate with OMi directly.

APM and OMi can also be integrated. for Diag events to resolve to correct CIs in OMi, you should synchronize topology from APM to OMi.

I think you are missing the fact that OMi10 is product by itself....

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.