Commodore
Commodore

APM OMi 10.62 topology sync errors, NNMi Owner Tenant

I seem to have a CI attribute mismatch between BSM 9.25 and OMi 1062.  Running the population integration and the OOB OMi_Sync_SiS.   Error, Tenant[Default Tenant] does not exist.  The CI does not populate in OMi.

A number of CIs monitored by SiteScope and NNMi have the Owner Tenant attribute populated with the NNMi default of Default Tenant.

I don't see a problem in the OMi CI type manager for the attribute Owner Tenant (TenantOwner).  There is no default value policy set.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Md,

I hope you are doing fine

If you are facing an issue regarding topology synchronization it would be advisable to review the following logs on OMi to search for further details at the moment the error shows up:

• <OMi_HOME>/log/wde/opr-svcdiscserver.log
  • <OvDataDir>/log/OvSvcDiscServer.log

It would be better to work on the issue you are describing on a support to troubleshoot it.  

Regards,

Edward Campos Monge.
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.