Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

APM RTSM/UCMDB login access issue

Hi,

Hope you are doing fine.

I am not able to login APM RTSM/ UCMDB using ucmdb windows local client, once i have login using admin admin credentials but now i cant login it. I am giving IP address Port 443 protocol HTTPS target environment CMS I can access OBM RTSM/UCMDB but it gives error while accessing APM RTSM/UCMDB. APM version is 9.50 OS Linux.

kindly help.

Regards

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hello Team.

For this specific issue, is recommended to open a support ticket, so we can check specific information about your APM enviroment and based on that move foward.

This seems to be a knon issue/limitation that have APM 9.50 (no matter the OS version), seems that it wont let you loging to any module of RTSM administration.

If the scenario is the same of this limitation, we can provide the necesary HotFix(Patch) to adress this permanently.

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.