UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Admin GUI is not starting on firefox and IE

Jump to solution
I have problem loading page i have checked the system.txt i cannot see any error message The Java console is fine and alarms are comming in all the processes are running what can i check
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks it worked 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
hello I just saw this message in the System.txt opcmsgm (chk_sqlcode.scp:92) : Database ORA-00054 resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT specified or timeout expired
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

You may want to try:

/opt/OV/OMU/adminUI/adminui stop
/opt/OV/OMU/adminUI/adminui clean
/opt/OV/OMU/adminUI/adminui start

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks 

it worked

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks it worked 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.