Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Adobe Flash player dependency on operation connector 2019.05

Hi Team,

Could you please confirm if the operation connector 2019.05 don’t have a dependency on Adobe Flash player?

regards,

Akash Mohanty 

5 Replies
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

you need to upload the policies to OBM , then you can edit the policies in OBM without flash

Pls. help me to share any reference link to assist further to the customer.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral

the procedure is described in the documentation of the integration packages e.g. OEM connector. upload the contentpack to OBM and deploy policies from there.

Or grab them from the filesystem of BSMC and upload with COnfigExchange tool to OBM and then deploy. Did this since the first edition of BSMC years ago, who wants to edit polices on BSMC when you can have a point of central administration like OBM.

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

One can run test SQL Queries from DB Event Policies on Connector systems, i.e., try a query before going live. This is not possible from OBM itself.

(edited)
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral

@Raymond Meijer 

The Event or Metric from DB policies have to run on a BSMC but it can be edited and deployed by any OBM server. So UI on BSMC is not needed.

anyway, i think it is possible to run these polices on any Agent but the JDBC drivers need to be installed in correct location

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.