UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Alarm on Application's Web Page

Hello all,

i would like to know if with HPOM 9.1 is it possible to view the alarm without installation Java GUI.

In other words can I see the alarms with Application's Web Page?

If yes, how can I do?

If not, the Java GUI is compatible with Linux?

Tnx a lot

Eleonora

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Eleonora,

No, it is not possible to view the alarms without the Java GUI.

However, it is not necessary to install the Java GUI on the GUI client.

The Java GUI can be run as an applet in the web browser or using Web Start.

It is also possible to start the Java GUI on Linux.

See the Java GUI start page for more information on how to install or start the Java GUI.

It's available from this web page on your management server:

http://<your management server>:8081/ITO_OP/

Best regards,

Tobias

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello.

In addition to what Tobias said, you can use the following CLI tools:

- opcgetmsgdet (you need to know message ID)

- opcmsgsrpt (use it like "opcmsgsrpt -n username")

Regards,

Goran

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.