Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Alert s are getting duplicated.

Hi All,

Alerts are getting duplicated if the auto ticket is not closed for that alert created. Can you please help me in getting auto tickets created for all the duplicate alerts getting generated.

Regards

Kamal

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Kamal,

I'm not really get your point. Could you describe more detail?

Regards,

Minh Nguyen | SW Technical Support Engineer.
Operations Manager i and Operations Manager
Hewlett-Packard (SSO Portal)

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

We have auto ticketing enabled in our environment, in which if any event is getting genertaed it will get auto ticketed.

We have come across an issue as "for an event ID we are getting the event generated and it get autoticketed. But if the generated event is not closed, the next alert which comes in are getting duplicated. " we need the tickets to be generated for all the events which are getting duplicated as well.

Regards,Kamal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Just remove or make blank the "Message Key" attribute in the monitoring policy. This is responsible for message duplication. After that the messages will not be duplicated and every message will log a ticket.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.