New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Associating script to particular CI type

OMI 10.62

I need to associate particular script to deploy on particular CI type, let me say Unix CI type.

Can I know how can I achieve this in OMI.

In OM, we can put the script under instrumentation directory and raise redeploy all, which will deploy script to instrumentation directory.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted

You can create a view to include particular CI Type e.g. Unix and use Automatic Assignment Rule to assign the management template or Aspect to assign it to the view which contains the Unix CI type.

Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Mayur

Do you mean when I create policy which contains the script and add the policy to aspect and to managment template and create automatic assignment rule based on CI type.

Please clarify.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.