Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

BAC 8.05 and NNMi9 topology export

Jump to solution
Hi,
I have NNMi9 and BAC 8.05 installed.
In BAC8.05 there is an embeded UCMDB and I wonder if it's possible to export NNM topology in this UCMDB. I saw that it's possible when using BSM9, but with BAC8.05 how does it work.
Do I have to use the UCMDB integration module configuration in NNMi9 and configure it to point to BAC (gateway, DP servers, ...)?
Any advise on this ?
Regards,
Marc
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
NNMi9-BSM9 topology integration is out-of-the box, whereas NNMi9-BAC8 topology integration is only possible with using integration discovery jobs that were developed for NNMi-UCMDB integration.

Follow instructions for NNMi-UCMDB integration. You will have to point to GW server on BAC side.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
NNMi9-BSM9 topology integration is out-of-the box, whereas NNMi9-BAC8 topology integration is only possible with using integration discovery jobs that were developed for NNMi-UCMDB integration.

Follow instructions for NNMi-UCMDB integration. You will have to point to GW server on BAC side.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.