New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

BPM/APM license information

Jump to solution

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
I need to know that if i have a bpm license with capacity of 45 transactions. if i run same 45 transactions from 2 different locations on 2 different bpm servers do i need 2 licenses or 1 is enough?

Best Regards

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

That depends on the BPM license "type"

Transaction Single Location
Transaction Unlimited Location

If you go to APM - Admin - Platform - License Management, it will tell you which license type you have.

If it's BPM "Transaction Unlimited locations" , you can run the same transaction from multiple BPM location and it will count only 1 transaction.

And well, if it's BPM "Transaction Single  location" you can imagine what happens, i.e. every transaction will count for each location.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

That depends on the BPM license "type"

Transaction Single Location
Transaction Unlimited Location

If you go to APM - Admin - Platform - License Management, it will tell you which license type you have.

If it's BPM "Transaction Unlimited locations" , you can run the same transaction from multiple BPM location and it will count only 1 transaction.

And well, if it's BPM "Transaction Single  location" you can imagine what happens, i.e. every transaction will count for each location.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.