Absent Member.
Absent Member.

BPM Page not coming up

Hi ALL,

I have BPM 6.5 installed on the Sever.
BPM is sending the communication to BAC but
Data wias am completely fine
BPM page is not opening up.

All other sitesz are coming up , but only BPM page is not coming up.

Regards,
Ashish

0 Likes
5 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Ashish

So what you mean to say is you have a couple of bpm's that Work fine and you can open up the admin page? but just one bpm's admin page does not want to open up?

You could try the following

1. Stop the BPM
If that does not work, It would be just easier to just reinstall the bpm software.

--Regards
--Mario
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mario,

Problem is with specific BPM.
It is sending the Data to the BAC without any issues.

But BPM Admin page is not coming up

I have already restaring the BPM , that does not fix the issue.

My concernms hre is BPM is sending the data , that meanss we are fine on the Data,
but why admin page is not coming up.

Regards,
Ashish

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Ashish

I know what you mean.

We had the same problem with a couple of bpm's. Data was getting sent fine but page would not open.

A reinstall did the trick.

--Regards
--Mario
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Ashish

If uninstall and reinstall of BPM does not work, then try to re-image the machine

Rgds,

Mannu

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi Ashish,

Did you tried opening BPM admin page from the remote machine using 2696 port any error while opening the page.

Try same opening from localhost.

Regards,

kumaran dp

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.