Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

BSM 9.25 & OMI 10.10 Integration

Hello Experts,

I have been facing some issues with BSM-OMI Integration (At step 5 OMi Integrations Guide), please see attached image for reference. I would like to know if someone has a similar issue or by the way if anyone can tell me how to clean all integration steps I have done at the moment, so I can start again since first step.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
8 Replies
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello,

please run BBCTrustServer and both APM and OMi and import the SSL certificates. Afterwards try the integration step again.

Kind regards,
Harald

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi Harald,

Thanks for your suggestion, I will try this suggestion in the maintainance window, once I do it I'll update this forum,

Kindly Regards,

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Updating:

Seems it was a usual behavior, since applying step 1 (Topology Sincronization) of Wizard, we realize see that in the wizard we could apply test succesfully.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

The connected server will give you SSL error if you run it before you do step 2 of the integration which actually exchanges the certificates between the products. From your initial question it was not clear at which step you were.  

Regards,

Rosen

Micro Focus Software Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Rosen,

Thanks for your reply, actually we have done step 1 & step 2 from wizard succesfully, but topology is only displaying 30% or less than the total of nodes should be displayed [Only SiteScope NodeS (Windows & Unix CI Types), no NNM neither netboss nodes ], we take a look to log files and find out the following line:

ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/mam-collectors].[RedirectServlet]] (ajp-/127.0.0.1:8009-1) JBWEB000236: Servlet.service() for servlet RedirectServlet threw exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: JBWEB002004: More than the maximum number of request parameters (GET plus POST) for a single request (512) were detected. Any parameters beyond this limit have been ignored. To change this limit, set the maxParameterCount attribute on the Connector.

This at Server.log & jboss7_boot.log

We don´t know exactly if this is the root cause, but is the only thing we have find until know...

Any ideas or suggestions? 😕 , There is also a Ticket Support submited but we have no reply yet.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

I believe you need to add the following line in the <system-properties> section of <HPBSM>\application-server\standalone\configuration\standalone.xml

<property name="org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters.MAX_COUNT" value="???"/>

Replace ??? with some number greater than 512. As an example, 1280.

If you have multiple OMi GW servers, you have to repeat the above steps on every GW server and restart it afterwards.

Regards,

Rosen

Micro Focus Software Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Rosen,

Many Thanks for your feedback, your recomendation is related to the error I have at logs, and to information I have found at Internet, I have shared your recommendation and the similar info I found at external forum to the  HP Software Engineer who is taking the case. Once we have the aproval of HP Engineer I will update as soon as posible this post,

Again many thanks for your support,
Adrián

0 Likes

Hi Adrián,

Did you tried the suggested steps provided by Rosen?

May I know if it worked for you?

Thanks,

Mayur

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.