Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

BSM Connector log files?

We have BSMConnector for nagios installed. nagios and BSMConnector are installed on separate systems.

We set the target BSM from dev to prod. With the New BSM connector configuration, the events from Nagios has stopped.

Where can we find logs and related messages to identify the issues?

What connectivity check we can do between Nagios and BSMConnector to verify it is not a netowrk issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

in order to have the best advice on your concern, I suggest that you should post this under appropriate Forum.

I would like to share with you the link below to discuss with BSM Connector Experts:

http://community.hpe.com/t5/Operations-Manager-i/bd-p/operations-manager-i-practitioners

Best Regards!

Thu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.