New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

BSM Connector

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,

I want to integrate SCOM and HP SIM with BSM. Do I have to install a base connector first before installing actual SCOM connector or SIM connector? or evything is bundled in SCOM or SIM connector?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Specific connector packages (SCOM, SIM etc.) are just add-ons that must be installed on top of base BSM Connector software. So you always must install BSM Connector first, configure it to work with BSM, and only after that you can install any specific add-on packages.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Specific connector packages (SCOM, SIM etc.) are just add-ons that must be installed on top of base BSM Connector software. So you always must install BSM Connector first, configure it to work with BSM, and only after that you can install any specific add-on packages.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Thanks Dmitry. Where can I found the manuals and package for BSM connector to download. I checked on the HPLN and downloads section, but can found only add on connectors, not the base connector. Any specific links if you can provide would be really helpful.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

BSM Connector itself is provided along with all other BSM components via HP Support site, not via HPLN. So here is the direct link to the latest BSMC 9.23 on Windows x64: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00682124

If you need BSMC installation bits for another platform, now you know where to find them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello.

Can anybody say where can I get full BSM Connector distributive?

On this links there is only a patches:

https://h20575.www2.hpe.com/evalportal/try.do?productNumber=TB998CAE&revision=1.0

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00682124

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Go to Softwaresupport.hpe.com

Product information->Downloads and select the product and download.

Click solution accepted if you find helpful

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello, Deepak1, great thanks for reply

I have found there only HP BSM Connector 10. I need an integration with BSM 9.26.

In "HP Business Service Management 9.26 English Software E-Media" there is an archive of HP BSM Connector 9.23, 

but it's is update only.

Best regards,

Sergey

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.