Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

BSM question: How to export KPI status and value for usage in an external application?

Jump to solution

Hi all

I am confronted with the requirement to export the status for a CI (the assigned KPIs) in order to display it on another website. To display the status of critical service CIs on a intranet website a customer would like to be able to export the current status from BSM. If possible the interface should be something standardized like XML.

I am aware that it is possible to create URLs from BSM which will then point to the corresponding page in BSM. But here i am looking for a way to only export the status and possibly the value for KPIs in order to integrate these into a thrid pary website. how the data will be displayed will be handled by the external web page.

any suggestions or pointers to the documentation are very much welcome

regards

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..
Hi all

Actually i have just found the solution.

BSM 9.22 Extensibility Guide Page 54 Chapter "Retrieve Indicator Data API" will cover exactly what i needed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi

I've the same requirement

I've received an answer. It suggest to use Custom Query reports and OpenAPI

See reports.pdf chapter 11 - Build a Custom query Using Custom Query Builder

and chapter 13 - Working with the Generic Reporting Engine API

Any other suggestion may interest me...

Georges

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..
Hi all

Actually i have just found the solution.

BSM 9.22 Extensibility Guide Page 54 Chapter "Retrieve Indicator Data API" will cover exactly what i needed.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.