Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

BVD JSON format query

Dear All

We are monitoring network device availability in our environment using NNM.

Our network devices are scattered across different regions like,

Abu Dhabi
Dubai
Fujairah
RAK

In each region we have network devices in different building like Building 1, Building 2 etc.

We need to pull the data from NNM and send the data to BVD to display dashboards,

Top level dashboard to show availability of all devices in each region.
Drill down on each region should show availability of devices in each building
Drill down on each building should show availability of devices under that Building

I understand in order to construct this dashboard, I need to send JSON data to BVD, but I am confused on format of JSON.

Please support as I am new to BVD.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.