(CO) Support Tip: What to do when CO to OMi topology sync stops 'syncing'?
Hello CO Community,
If you have CO integrated with OMi, there may be times when the synchronization between CO and OMi stops working properly.
Micro Focus Support Engineer Kevin Taylor recently wrote the following knowledge article to address this type of situation.
KM03131931 - What to do when CO to OMi topology sync stops 'syncing'
To fix this issue, it is necessary to perform the following steps.
- Stop agtrep on the CO server.
- Clear the agtrep data on the CO server.
- Stop WDE on the OMi server.
- Remove the agtrep cache files on the OMi server.
- Start WDE on the OMi server.
- Start agtrep on the CO server.
Once agtrep is restarted it may send a full topology sync to OMi.
Please review the knowledge article for more details and information.
I hope that this information is helpful.
Have a great week!
Micro Focus SW Support Engineer