ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Calculated Metrics with REST API monitor

Jump to solution

Hello

I am configuring a REST API monitor and I need make a thersohold with the output of

"general counters/reponse" = <?xml version="1.0?"><coSpaces total="333"><coSpaces.

I need extract from this general counters/reponse the value of coSpaces total, that is, I need 333

I don't know why this value is not in a sepated counter, but I need make a threshold with this value. Who can I extract this information with a Calculated Metrics? Can you help me?

Best Regards

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Captain
Captain

Hello

Unfortunatelly, if you are not getting this value as counter, you will not be able to create a threshold and the calculated metrics are threshold based.

You may need to review your API to send this value as a counter and then you can create a threshold, however if you require more inventigation, please feel free to open a new support ticket.

Thanks,

Jose Garita

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Captain
Captain

Hello

Unfortunatelly, if you are not getting this value as counter, you will not be able to create a threshold and the calculated metrics are threshold based.

You may need to review your API to send this value as a counter and then you can create a threshold, however if you require more inventigation, please feel free to open a new support ticket.

Thanks,

Jose Garita

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Hello,

Could you please let us know if the answer of my co-worker shared with you was useful and clear for you.

Please let us know if you still having questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be glad to assist you.

Best Regards,

Cristina Montes.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.