Certificate error Primmgr 8.60.501 Agent from OMW 8.16 -> OMW 9
I'm trying to move agents from the old OMW 8.x server to OMW 9.
It looks like I'm running into some issue with certificates here.
I did the following to prep
1) Imported certificates from OMW9 -> OMW 8.x
2) Created MessageForwarding Config template and deployed to 8.60.501 agents
3) Updated all agents with ovcert -updatedtrusted. Confirmed the agents show a trusted certificate from each mgmt server
4) Performed an ovpmutil cfg dnl nds and ppn and uploaded in OMW 9
5) Perform a primmgr from the new OMW9 server to the node.
Now the agent is buffering to the new OMW9 server
I tried bbcutil -ping <node> from the OMW9 server and I'm getting
<node> : (bbc-289) status=eSSLError time=629 ms
This seems to indicate a certificate issue. Not sure where else I would need to update the certificate info
The node has both mgmt server certificates
Any ideas where the certs are getting tangled up?
Found the issue with the help from support.
It looks like I was missing a certificate along the way.
I had imported the certificate with the -OVRG flag but I didn't run ovcert -updatetrusted after the import on the mgmt server.