Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Certificates are not mapped for Linux 7.1 node in OMi 10.60

Hi,

I have installed agent manually on Linux 7.1 node and agent instllation is success but when I am checking certificate status it shows blank and its pending.

Let me know how to fix this. I have 2 dps and 2 gw  and i am using loadbalancer to connect to OMi.

I have restarted OMi services but no use.

./ovcert -list
+---------------------------------------------------------+
| Keystore Content |
| Certificates: |
| Trusted Certificates: |

And 

./ovcert -status

Regards,
hp4u
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Do you see this pending request on the OMi side? First, in the OMi UI. If it's not shown up in the UI, then on the primary DPS (ovcm -listpending).

What did you use as the OMi FQDN when installed/configured the agent?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Lot of things to check,

1.   Whether OMI 383 or customized port is reachable from agent node using telnet omiloadbalancerhost 383.
2.  If agent is up and running, run telnet agentnode 383 from OMI GW or DPS
3.  Check OMI LB hostname resolution from agent node and agent node host resolution from OMI

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Possibly it may be due to the firewall.

Only enable 383 port is not enough. 383 is only the enter port of both sides (agent and OMi). 

Have you enabled all of the ports on both directions?

Or please stop firewalls to have a try.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

hello Team,

Get resolve or still having issue.

thanks 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.