UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Compatibil​ity of HP OM 9 with IE 11

Hello All,

Our organization is planning on moving to IE 11 and I just wanted to ask if there is some documentation that confirm or not the compatibility with HP OM 9.1.

Thanks a lot!

Ele

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hello

You can find details in the Support Matrix SUMA. Checking the latest SUMA, I see that OMW 9.0 support IE 11 as long as it has recent patches. You can find exact details in SUMA.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ram

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

I have SUMA of march '15 (there is other update?) HP OM 9 is not compatible with IE11.

please find attached.

Also, into doc Ref Guide of 9.1 there is the following comment in web browser supported paragraph:

Supported Web Browsers

If you want to run the HPOM Java GUI as an applet from a web browser,

or if you want to use the online documentation supplied with the Java

GUI, you should have one of the following web browsers installed:

❏ Microsoft Windows:

• Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5, 6, 7, or 8
  • Mozilla 1.7

❏ HP-UX 11i, Sun Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Mac OS:

• Mozilla 1.7

Can you help me to understand?

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello.

The 09.20 release supports IE 11 (it is mentioned in Release Notes).

Regards,

Goran

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your feedback, but I have installed the 9.1 version.

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

I have OM 9.11 and i use IE 11, i guess its actually depends on Java version which is installed on your machine.

---Rajesh
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.