Lieutenant
Lieutenant

DB Table Name for Performance Metrics in OMi/OBM

Hi Folks,

Can I know the DB table (or Schema) names for the storage of CPU,Memory and Volume Utilization collected by OMi/OBM for the Managed Nodes..

We are using Postgres / Embedded DB for OMi/OBM

Regards,

Jay

Labels (1)
0 Likes
9 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi Jay,

What Omi version do you refer to? In the latest ones the metrics are not being received and stored in the OMi DB. The metrics are being fetched on demand from the sources to be visualized in the OMi graphs.

Regards,

Rosen

Micro Focus Software Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Hello Jay,

OMi do not store any performance data.

For OBM/OMI managed nodes, Performance data is stored locally on each node and managed by OA itself.

Thanks,

Sahil Gupta

Regards,
Sahil Gupta
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Like other said not possible with OMi/OBM but you can check for "COSO (Collect Once Store Once)".  -KAKA-

0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Thanks a lot for your values reply.

Then, how to fetch or see data in the DB of Agents? 

0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I have Operation Bridge Manager 2018.11

0 Likes
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Best way is to install OBR and integrate your OA with OBR directly.

Thanks,

Sahil gupta

Regards,
Sahil Gupta
0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Where I can see "COSO (Collect Once Store Once)" in OMi. Where it stores this Data in OMi DB?

0 Likes
Commander
Commander

I guess you are looking for this brother. am i right?

Chech out attachment i have sent.

0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

performance metrics is stored on OA locally. So you need to use OBR or COSO.

And then you will see the tables on Vertica DB related with performance metrics.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.