Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Database Query Monitor - resultContents ok in v11?

Jump to solution

I am working on converting from a Linux version of SiteScope to a Windows version.  I am going from v10.10 on the Linux side to v11.10 on the Windows side.  What I seem to be seeing is my db query monitor is returning multiple rows  but the parameter <resultContents> on the Windows v11.10 version seems to only be passing me the first database row retrieved instead of eveyr row.  Has anyone seen an issue with the Windows v11.10 version not returning all database query rows with <resultContents>?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

I figured out my problem.  On my Linux version I had changed the configuratoin parameter under infrastructure Monitor settings from the default of returning 1 row.  I had not made the same change on the Windows side.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member..

I figured out my problem.  On my Linux version I had changed the configuratoin parameter under infrastructure Monitor settings from the default of returning 1 row.  I had not made the same change on the Windows side.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.