Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Daylight saving changes (simple question)

Jump to solution
G'day guys,

One simple question. Do I need to make any configuration changes to OVO in order to configure it to take the new hour/time (next Sunday is the daylight saving switch in Mexico)?

Cheers,
Alfonso
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
yes it does, this coming weekend is canada's daylight saving time as well.
I don't do Windows.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
It should take the time as specified on the management server, however if you have any outage/scheduled maintenance defined you might want to change those.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Perhaps I was not clear with my question, let me rephrase it.

If the Operating System where the OVO console is running changes automatically in order to take the daylight saving time, does OVO change automatically to take the new time of the Operating System?

Cheers,
Alfonso
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
yes it does, this coming weekend is canada's daylight saving time as well.
I don't do Windows.

View solution in original post

Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Thanks Andre.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.