Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Delayed data showing on a Sitescope report

Jump to solution

Hello,

Thank you for your time on this question.

Environment:

OBR 10.31 integrated with Sitescope 11.51.131 64-bit.

Content Pack installed as below

Sean_Sun_0-1582104894413.png

Issue

I have a Sitescope report that is showing the delayed data.

That means if I choose the time period on SAP BI, from 2020/02/18 00:00:00 (start date)-  Today now (end data).

It only shows the data until the last day's evening like 2020/02/18/03/50 .

Sean_Sun_1-1582103689555.png

However,  on the report of "Sitescope Metrics By monitor instance", there is no any delay.

The data is showing up to time (real time).

Sean_Sun_0-1582103580350.png

Do you have any ideas on such symptom ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Oh well, I already captured a screenshot, so FWIW here it is. Make sure you verify it in all the query tabs that I've circled. I don't know which report you have the issue with.

-Ankit

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Try to edit the report where you have the issue and verify that the date filter is marked as less than or equal to <= and not just less than.

To do the above, run the report, click on "design", data providers, and look at the filters panel.

-Ankit

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Ankit,

This is the date range I used yeterday from 2020/02/16 16:03:38  to 2020/02/19 16:03:46

Sean_Sun_0-1582162772371.png

But as you can see by below, the data is showing only until 2020/02/18 03:20:00

Sean_Sun_1-1582162948073.png

It does not show the data until about 2020/02/19 16:00 which I selected as end data/time.

For the data provider you mentioned, would you mind giving  a screenshot for reference.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

I understand where to check it.

Thank you very much

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Oh well, I already captured a screenshot, so FWIW here it is. Make sure you verify it in all the query tabs that I've circled. I don't know which report you have the issue with.

-Ankit

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.