Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Downtime CI selection timeout

Good morning,

We're currently having issues creating downtime within the OMi console.

If I create a new downtime and fill in the form and then click select CIs, then the required CI View from the dropdown it displays the spinning circle and at least 40 minutes later it is still spinning.

I get the same result when I click:-

Admin -> Service Health -> CI Status Calculator -> CI Customizations -> <Same CI View I'm trying to use for downtime>

Not sure if I am looking in the correct place but the following file is constantly being updated and is 200MB:-

e:\HPBSM\Temp\CI-RESOLVER_OMI_opr-backend_1_2.h2.db

Has anyone come across this issue before?

Not sure which log file to start looking at to try and address the issue..

Thanks

Kieran

Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.