Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Error about java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hi All,

I'm found error can not access to ibm websphere console and i think it is becasuse diag java agent, please advise me about error message below

I'm try to login url: https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ibm/console/logon.jsp and browser show error

Error Page Exception
SRVE0260E: The server cannot use the error page specified for your application to handle the Original Exception printed below.

Original Exception:
Error Message: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/mercury/opal/capture/gen/LocationReference70_0
Error Code: 500
Target Servlet:
Error Stack:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/mercury/opal/capture/gen/LocationReference70_0
at com.ibm.ws.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:668)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1235)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:779)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:478)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapperImpl.handleRequest(ServletWrapperImpl.java:178)
at com.ibm.wsspi.webcontainer.servlet.GenericServletWrapper.handleRequest(GenericServletWrapper.java:122)
at............

Regards,

za_phu

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi @za_phu!

Could you please upload the Probe's /etc and /log folders for reviewing?

Also, is this something that just started happening afte a while working or is this a new agent install?

Regards,

Carlos Badilla

HP Diagnostics Backline

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi Carlos, 

I am getting below error while connecting to DMGR console. While checking DMGR all are running fine. I restared but it didnt work me. Can you please help me on this.

SRVE0232E: Internal Server Error.
Exception Message: [com/mercury/opal/capture/gen/LocationReference69_0]

com/mercury/opal/capture/gen/LocationReference69_0

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi

is it solved, im getting the same Error after adding the HPD to the WL JVM

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.