Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Admiral
Admiral

Errors with Ajax True Client Sccript

Hello Experts,

We BSM 9.24 and BPM 9.26 IP, One of new scripts which i have recorded works perfectly fine when i manually run and i have also pushed this script on 3 different BPM's , From 2 BPM the script works perfectly fine , However it intermittently fails from the 3rd BPM . i can in an Hour from the 3rd BPM it wwould work only once or twice and the rest of the time it is failing 

Attached  is error captured , Snanpshot is not available even though i am tryign to replay it is working and when i manually run the script from the BPM URL it is working 

t=00025197ms: Error -205177: ** 4: Click on Login link ** failed - target object was not found. Snapshot Info [MSH 1 0] [MsgId: MERR-205177] [MsgId: MERR-205177]
10/23/2018 6:55 AM QDC TruClient execution failed t=00004835ms: Error -205177: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE) [xtcICustomHeadersHandler.addHeader]" nsresult: "0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://truclientext/content/ColoringProvider.js :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 15" data: no]
undefined
While calling handlers in TC_NS.RuleEngine dispatch, event=[TC_NS.Event type="TC.addHeader" target="[object Object]"], handler=
function (e) {
if (coloringService == 'undefined') {
return;
}
var result = coloringService.addHeader(e.headerName, e.value, true);
e.result = result;
} Snapshot Info [MSH 1 0] [MsgId: MERR-205177] [MsgId: MERR-205177]
10/23/2018 6:55 AM QDC TruClient execution failed t=00003462ms: Error -205177: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE) [xtcICustomHeadersHandler.addHeader]" nsresult: "0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://truclientext/content/ColoringProvider.js :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 15" data: no]
undefined
While calling handlers in TC_NS.RuleEngine dispatch, event=[TC_NS.Event type="TC.addHeader" target="[object Object]"], handler=
function (e) {
if (coloringService == 'undefined') {
return;
}
var result = coloringService.addHeader(e.headerName, e.value, true);
e.result = result;
} Snapshot Info [MSH 1 0] [MsgId: MERR-205177] [MsgId: MERR-205177]

Regards

Bilal Aman

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hello Aman,

I hope you are doing well.

Thank you for reach us, chekcing the information, it seems that one object cannot be found, this seems to be a problem with the scripting. Based on this, we need to perform some tests to validate that is this, could you please follow the next steps and if you get the same error, please open a support ticket with LoadRunner team.

Steps:

How to run manually script:

1. Open command prompt
  2. Navigate to \<HP>\LoadGenerator\bin\
  3. Run command: mdrv.exe -usr "<path to *.usr of problematic script>" -out c:\res
  4. Provide the res folder

For example:mdrv

D:\HP\LoadGenerator\bin>mdrv -usr "   " –out c:\res

Photo#1.png

This will generate a res folder

Photo#2.png

Please provide the resulting folder in a *.zip file.

Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,

0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

Hello Sergio

Please find the res zip file attached 

Regards

Bilal Aman

0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

Hello Sergio

Did you get any time to look into the log i sent ?

Regards

Bilal Aman

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.