ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Evaluation license expired

Hello,

Does anyone know the least painful way to either extend the eval license or get another eval license?  I'm an HP partner.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Have you checked if there is anything available to you on the Partner portal (http://www.hp.com/software/partner) to request a license key?

CP.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Carol,

I wish I could, but I'm not an HP Software Channel partner.  My company can't afford the $5000 fee.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Oh I forgot to ask you.  Is there any way you can export your OMi customizations and import them again like Sitescope?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

It will depend on what exactly you mean by "customizations". Most of the OMi artefacts can be exported/imported via Content Packs (Admin > Setup and Maintenance > Content Packs).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.