Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Events from internal policies from OMi

Hi,

I receive these following messages from gateway servers of OMi, i found that these events are created by internal policies of OMi:

Description first event:

EventSyncLoadBalancerLockingDBWrapper.deleteLock(186) - Error trying to delete lock.: org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): [com.hp.opr.common.model.sync.EventS

Policy: OMi Event Receiver Logfile(3.0)

---------------------
Descrition second event:
BusConnection.onException(127) - Exception was thrown while processing a message. Reason: ActiveMQDisconnectedException[errorType=DISCONNECTED message=AMQ119015: The connection was disconnected because of server shutdown]

Policy: OMi Scripting Host Logfile(2.11)

I don't understand what does means these events and if there are problem to resolve.

Can anyone help me?

Best regards.

Paolo

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

I can see the yor message says BUS disconnected due to "The connection was disconnected because of server shutdown]"

If you have restarted OMi GWs during that itme it can be ignored, If its coming in diffrent time, Please let me know your OMi version and ptach level.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, 

I have 2 OMI DPS and 2 OMI GW. version 10.12 IP5 

I get the same Error only on the secundery OMI DPS.

we didnt restarted the OMI servers.

your advice please,

Best regards,

Mirit

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Hi,

Sometimes i also face the same error, but only when i do some restart.

I currently running 10.12 IP6...

Best Regards,

Carlos

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Mirit, from 10.11 onwards, bus is running on both DPs so please check if any bus failover or bus restart happens on any DPS server. Can you please send us HPBSM\log\bus\bus.log from both DPS & HPBSM\log\Supervisor\Nanny*.../log. Regards, Binod
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.