Formatting Sitescope email templates using a tab (or multiple tabs)
In case of you want to Modifying or customizing alert text and template. Below document might helps:
Hope it helps.
Here is the workaround to make the following alert template changes
1. Go to the SiteScope/templates.mail directory.
2. Make a copy of the default template file and rename it.
3. Delete all text in the renamed copy.
3. Add the following at the top of the template:
[Subject:Enter what ever text you want here]
Note that for any parameter you want to appear on the subject line use the angle brackets < >
e.g. <sitescopeURL> will substitute this with the url of your SiteScope server
4. Save the template file
5. Add an alert from SiteScope Web interface and perform a test on the alert
You should get an email with the a text on the subject field with and empty body. Futher details, you can check on this KM305177