Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

HP OneView Connector for OM, Version 01.00.031 what versions of Oneview does it support

Does HP OneView Connector for Operations Manager, Version 01.00.031 support OpenView 2.0.  Do you have a list of OneView versions it does support. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

When I check what the HPE BSM Connector for HP One View, Version 02.01.021 says. Key features of this release are:

1. Support HP One View 2.0 domain manager

I would say that this should mean that the HP BSM Connector for HP OneView, Version 01.00.061 does not support HP One View 2.0. But I cannot find such list you ask for.

Regards,

Rosen

Micro Focus Software Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi,

We are using the HPOMIntOneView-01.10.011 integration between OML and OneView 2.0 (REST API version 200).

It works fine, but we did encounter some initial problems in that the connector could not pull back events from OneView for some reason. After investigating various avenues we were suppllied a couple lua files, one to replace the oneview.lua and an additional http.lua by the developers in India.

Cheers,

Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello Nick,

We would appreciate if you can you share the steps/guide/insight to how to do the integration between OML 9.21 and OneView v2 as we may need to apply same on a current environment. (this means no need for BSM Connector I assume?)

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.