New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

HP Operations Manager i training courses

Hi all,

For those that are interested in what HP has to offer in training on Operations Manager i please see below:

LEARN MORE: Improve your skills with our Operations Manager i training courses:

OMI120 - Operations Manager i Software 9.x Essentials

OMI01IT - Operations Manager i-Series 9.2 Interactive Training (self pace) 

If you are looking for something different please reply to this message and I will get you in contact with someone from HP Education.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
11 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello

My name is Gerard Muts I like to know if there are some RTSM training courses. I 'm asking this because we are running BSM / OMI  9.23 for a couple of mounths now, with the NNMi Operation Agent integration.  My goal is to get the most out of OMi.

I need to know how the service models en relations are working in RTSM and how to change them to optimize the event information in OMi. What we doing now is working with basic configuration settings with some groovy script changes.

I hope you will help me to find out how to go.

Best regards,

Gerard

Gerard
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral

Hi Gerard,

I have passed on your question to the HP Education team. I will get back to you once I hear back from them.

Greetings,

Bill

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral

Hi Gerard,

We do not have an RTSM standalone course.  However, there are several courses that may be of interest toyou, see below.

If you need any more information , please let me know and we can bring you in contact with the instructor to see how we can help you out.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is there any self paced training which is offered free of cost?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral

Not that I know of but I will look into it. I can back to you on this next week.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

When will the OMi courses start being based on OMi 10?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral

Hi,

I would have to ask and get back to you.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

as best as I know, the OMi10 training courses will start in May.

In case you are an OM customer (OMU, OML, OMW) and interested in OMi, you might want to read the "OM 2 OMi Evolution Guide", which will be avalable as part of the OMi10 manual set on the HP SSO week Feb 1.

There is also a good OMi Concepts Guide available - already for OMi9.

In general you find valuable material about HPSW OppsBridge / OMi and related products on HPLN (HP Live Network) https://hpln.hp.com/group/operations-manager-i-omi
Here you can find also tutorial, videos, BSM Connector packages, Management Packs, etc..

Hope this helps to get started on OMi.

Regards,

Patrik

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral

Hello,

OMi Training courses are available here:

hp.com/go/omi

From this page scroll down to: Additional Resources and click on "OMi Training Schedule"

Kind regards,

Harald

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

i would like to know if there is any training courses available for HP operations/OMI10, those links are not working anymore.. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.