Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

HP Unsupported OS intimation

Hi All,

I have a question and really need your help:

Regarding to HP Software product, for example customer will receive an intimation for the unsupported version of  Hp operation agent. But why they haven't received such intimation for end of support for the particular OS as well that Hp didn't provide further support.

The support matrix only help them to check what HP product version is support by what OS, then the question is do HP notice customer about the OS which will discontinue support or out of support in the futher?

Please help! thank you

0 Likes
3 Replies
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hello

You can find details of product obsolescence (End of Support and End of Self Support)  here

http://support.openview.hp.com/encore/products.jsp

This list is periodically updated by HP and so you may want to check it regularly. As far as notifications to customers - only HP can answer that one 🙂

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ram

Cadet 1st Class

Thank you for your answer.

I realy help.

I just consider that, in case the OS will be unsupported, do they (HP) will notice to customer. For example if window 7 is out of support in next 5 years, but OA is end of support in next 7 years, so do HP notice customer about?

Thank you

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class

Thank I have answer from SWConsult " Operations Agent support more than 50+ combinations of platform versions, end of support of each version is not communicated to customer. The information is published in support matrix on monthly basis (SUMA)."

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.