ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

HPOMi 10.63 - Agent Health Problem. The agent did not send events during the last XX minutes.

Hi Experts,

We facing below types of Agent Health Problem Events very frequently on daily basis.

1) Agent Health Problem. The agent did not send events during the last 30 minutes. Unknown node name.

2) Agent Health Problem. The agent did not send events during the last 30 minutes. Cannot connect to the node.

3) Agent Health Problem. The agent did not send events during the last 30 minutes. No additional information is available.

4) Agent Health Problem. The agent did not send events during the last 30 minutes.

The kind of such events is quite high.

Kindly provide your suggestion for resolving such kind of issues.

BR, Ronit

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hi Ronit,

I hope you are doing fine. I suggest to open a support ticket. This would be in order to request corresponding logs and investigate on the root cause for this Events.

Best Regards,

Daniel Soto

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hi,

May i know if you get any solution to overcome this problem,

currently i am using OBM 2020.10. and i am also having receiving same alerts

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

What Agentversion do you use?

Some older Verions are affected from this issue. So may be its worth to consider an update.

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Thanks for reply.

currently we are using agent version12.12
0 Likes
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Run opcagt -status and see if the agent is buffering. If so, we can execute:

ovc -kill

opcagt -cleanstart 

ovc -start

opcagt -status

Then list and check your certificates:

ovcert -list

ovcert -check

Please attach your System.txt log from the problematic server.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.