Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HPOV-STO error in eventlog

What does this error really mean? How do I fix it?

Source: HPOV-STO
Category: None
Type: Error
Event ID: 1024
Description: (MDLAPI24) Node platform matching failed.; origHR=c1ff0018; wbemHR=8004101d; finalHR=80041001

Thanks in advance.

Adam
Labels (1)
0 Likes
18 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I've opened a case with HP - HP Software Case ID 4638533400

http://www.linkedin.com/in/brandyreid
Say "Thanks" by clicking on Kudo's to the left 🙂
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Has anyone successfully resolved this with HP?  We had it for quite some time, we refreshed several servers and it went away. I assumed it was a node messed up in the database and that the node was removed. Now the error is back and I am not over joyed to go back to HP support to resolve. If they create an error in their system shouldn't they have documentation to what it relates to and some proper steps to resolve.

Do not mean to rant but have spent 3 months trying to resolve previously with no luck.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

I opened a case with HP but the error went away so I didn't pursue the case...

http://www.linkedin.com/in/brandyreid
Say "Thanks" by clicking on Kudo's to the left 🙂
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

Anyone know how to solve this issue?

I received this same error message in Windows Event Log recently in OMW 9 (OMW_00150).

Regards,

Paulo

“The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.”
Bertrand Russell
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Have anyone found a solution for this issue? We are experiencing the same now. We get the error several times a day.

0 Likes
Captain Captain
Captain

There are several possibilities, the most evident being that you have a mis-match of agent platforms to the nodes you are trying to manage.  Check to make sure that your agents are all up to the right version.

W. C. Linn
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Wlinn

I have the same problem, do you konw how to find out which agents are mis-match? Below is mine error message.

EventID: 0x00000400 (1024) - (MDLAPI24) Node platform matching failed.; origHR=c1ff0018; wbemHR=8004101d; finalHR=80041001
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.